Saturday, September 13, 2008

Football Season

Today we all went to Payton's football game. It was fun to sit and talk and watch Payton in his cute football gear! I love football season!! I love being there to support when I can be!! Payton trying to smile with his mouth piece!
We love ya Payt!
It's easy to spot Payton cuz there is not very many people with the last name Valdiviezo!
The line- UP
What up Drake! 2 thumbs up!!
Brinley was being really crabby. That's what happens when you have to pee, you're hot, hungry, and tired. Well actually Brinley is crabby alot of the time even when she's not all of those things!!
Ainzlee & Me
Elise & Chesnie
Jason, Drake, Dad, & Mom

5 comments:

Brandi said...

I can't believe how big Elise's kids are getting. Chesnie is getting big as well. We need to get together for lunch sometime.

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

How fun! Chesnie is so big and cute!! I want to pinch those legs!

The Ferrill Family said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited that I can keep up with you between calls. You look great, by the way.

Cedar said...

Wow a month makes a big difference in a baby!! I love Chesnies cute legs. Why aren't my legs cute when they're chubby. Not fair.

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

Hello??? where are the new pics?