Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy 1st Broox!!!!!

On Sat. Sept. 27th we went to Broox 1st B-Day Party. I still can't believe it's already been a year. I always love going to 1st birthdays. Natalie did a really cute job with everything and my mom as you can see always makes the best cakes. It was alot of fun!!




Brinley & her best friend Grandma
Emree, Sydnee, & Alex with there monsters
At the end of the party Natalie surprised us all with the news she's PREGNANT! I had no idea and I talk to her every day and I'm with her alot. I would have never guess it. I'm really excited for them and for Broox to become a Big Brother! Congratulations!!


6 comments:

Nikki said...

What....she's pregnant?? That is so cool and fun. COngrats to them, I will hop over to her blog next and tell her I am so excited.

What a cute cake! Your mom is so talented.

Brandi said...

She put on a great party. I love her party gifts that she made. Cute idea. I can't believe she didn't say anything to anybody about her being pregnant. Congrats to Nat and Kit:)

3 Men & a Lady said...

Thanks for the party praise and congrats! I really can't believe I hid the big secret. I thought for sure you suspected something! Sorry for keeping it, but I'm glad everyone was surprised like we hoped for! Isn't it nice that I'm already close to 3 months, so it will go quicker??? Thanks too, for the delicious weenies that were a huge hit. Oh, and Broox LOVES his tractor and will love the cute outfit when he wears it, I'm sure! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

Your mom does make great cakes :) I can't believe she's pregnant and that YOU didnt suspect ANYTHING!! You're always the first one to get suspicious!! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Sassy said...

WHAT AN ADORABLE CAKE!!!!! Love it....and how fun is it that Nat is expecting...her and Kit do good work...so another cutie is on the way woo hoo!!!

Cedar said...

She really knows how to go all out! You guys are just born to party. Your mom could make some serious cash flow if she sold all the cakes shes made. Im excited for you to be an aunt for the
28th time:)