Friday, October 10, 2008

Chesnie's Blessing

On Sunday Luke blessed Chesnie. He has blessed all of our kids at home. It is really nice doing it at home. Luke hates speaking in front of anybody. He feels more comfortable at home. It was a really sweet blessing for our sweet baby girl!!
Look at this Chubby little smile!

I love this dress

Ignore Luke's shirt! I promise he didn't bless her in a Harley Davidson shirt. He changed before we took this picture!

Our Family

Chesnie & Aunt Catie

Cute Broox

Brinley, Emree, & Cambrie

Brin & Ainz
Elise's Cute Family

4 comments:

Nikki said...

She looks so pretty, love her dress.

Brandi said...

I love the dress. Chesnie looks adorable in it.

3 Men & a Lady said...

Are you kidding me??? That chubby smile of kills me!!!! She is too adroable... inside and out. I'm glad we could be apart of her special day!

Sassy said...

Her dress is t.d.f. ♥ ♥ ♥ it!