Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sweet Chesnie!


I have to admit I have been blessed with good Babies!!! My 3 kids have all been really good babies and love their blankies!! My sweet Chesnie is getting so big and I'm really sad. It seems like with the first child you're so excited for them to grow up and walk & talk, then they do and you want them to sit down and stop talking. Then you have more kids and you want them to stay babies and want the time to slow down! Where in the world does time go!!! Chesnie went to the doctor yesterday because she has a sad little cold and I was shocked when they weighed her. She is already 14 lbs! She is no longer a skinny little newborn. I'm so sad! She smiles and talks to us. She loves to tell a story and I can sit and listen for hours!! In the baby name book Chesnie means (Peacemaker) and it is perfect fit for her! She is such a little Sweetheart! We Love Her!!!

3 comments:

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

I LOVE HER!! What a beautiful girl :) She totally looks like Brinley to me!! I guess I need to fly to Utah so I can hold her before you're telling us she's starting Kindergarten!!

Bye the way...MISS AND LOVE YOU TONS!!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Sweet is the perfect description of little Chesnie bug! She is such a good girl, and so smiley and calm. I remember when Broox used to be that way! :) I already know what you mean about wanting the time to slow down. It's crazy how quickly the time flies right before your eyes. You really have been blessed to have great babies. I love them all!

Brandi said...

Kids grow so fast and it is so sad. I still wish both of my kids were still little. I always enjoyed the newborn stage.