Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Here it Comes............

Yes, here it comes!! SNOW & cold weather! This is how our weekend was! It snowed pretty early this year. It's usually snowing on my christmas decorations not my halloween. I like snow for about a month or so and then I'm done with it. I'm always sad to see the warm weather go. I love summer, there is so much more to do when it's warm outside!!!



Brinley was so excited for the snow!! She went out on the deck and built a tiny snowman. She dressed perfect for it. Shorts, cowboy boots, gloves, & her big snow coat!! I thought it was funny!!!

3 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

I really can't believe we got that much snow so early! I LOVE Brin's winter outfit!!!! Too cute!

Sassy said...

How cute is Brin????? I wish we could hit a happy medium between the 90 degree weather and your lovely snow....I wish we got a season change and not just hot and hotter....Trick or treating can't be too fun all bundled up in coats...that would cover up some really cute costumes...

Cedar said...

A sign of a true cowgirl, shorts and boots. What more could a girl want. Thats a sweet snowman. I LOVE snow. It think its so pretty and peaceful, until it melts!