Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just PEACHY!!

Let me tell you about Peaches. Luke brought her home in Feb. 2007 and I was not to thrilled. I thought she was cute, but I'm not a fan of animals in the house. I'm okay with fish! I'm actually finally okay with her!! At times she does drive me nuts. She barks at anything that drives by and she loves to chase cars!! But I finally have come to realize she is not going away cuz Alex would be so hurt if she was taken away! He adores her. It was her birthday on Sat. Oct 4th and he wanted celebrate it, so we did! Alex made her this party Hat I thought it was cute of him!
Alex wanted to give her a birthday bath! Spoiled Dog!!!
Peaches cake was a Hot Dog with a candle in it!

We really do love our Dog. It's a good thing she's cute or it would not have lasted this long!!!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

It takes awhile to get use to an animal in the house, but at the end it is all worth it. I am use to our dog being in the house. If she ever left I know I would have a hard time with her being gone. Same with my kids. Oh Yeah Happy birthday Peaches!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Oh my goodness... I didn't know about the hot dog!!!! That is too funny! I love the party hat too! And you're right, a part of Alex would be missing without Peaches. I still remember the day you told me Luke brought her home... you really have come a long way!

Cedar said...

That is to funny! What a spoiled dog. She might be annoying, but she really is cute. Its funny how a dog just becomes part of the fam after a while. Love the hat. Happy Birthday Peaches. I hope she knows shes really lucky to be alive still.:)

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday to your cute Peaches, I love that Alex made her a hat.

Happy birthday to Natalie too.

marcie said...

I love that Alex wanted to have a birthday party for Peaches. It's funny to see what is important to our kids. And, I love that because it was important to him, it became important to you. You are a good mom!