Thursday, October 2, 2008

THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!!!

On Sat. night Me & Luke took the kids to the Circus. It was so much fun! We all had never been. I recommend it to everyone! It's a blast!! They really put on a good show! There is so much going on you really don't no which direction to turn. You're entertained the whole time!!!
The elephants are really cute! I can't believe what they have them trained to do!

Brinley & Alex were very much into it! They loved it!!!!!


Chesnie is such a good baby. She slept through alot of it, but when she was awake she didn't make a noise, she loved all the lights and all the action!!! I thought this was a sweet picture!!


I think this people are so dumb. They need to realize they need to get a life!!! I took this picture cuz I thought it was so funny!! It is for sure the Cruelest Show on Earth!!!


5 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

FUN!!!! I love the circus! I'm glad you guys had a good time... you definitely deserved a night out with the whole family! You and Luke need to go see Le Reve in Vegas. Amazing!

Brandi said...

That sounds like fun. I wish I would have known they were in town. Those people really need to get a life.

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

I love the Circus!! You're right, they definitely put on a good show. I can't believe the animal rights activists had the sign up!! That's so funny. Glad you guys had fun :)

Cedar said...

I've never been to the circus, it looks like I am missing out on a lot of fun!! Is that the head of your spanish friend you were talking about. The one you got wasted with?? HA HA

Nikki said...

I havn't been to the circus since I was a kid, they always come around my birthday here, I think I am going next time. Oh and those animal rights people.....get over it already.