Friday, October 17, 2008

Natalie's B-Day Dinner

The night of Natalie's B-Day (Oct. 6th) we went out to eat. She got to pick the place so she picked Olive Garden. Okay so I'm not a fan of Olive Garden! I hate Italian food, but to show how much I care, I went!!! It's not my pick!!! I'm more of a steak & potatoes kinda Gal!!!
The resturant crew sang to her, but it wasn't the normal Happy Birthday song. It was something else.

Everybody LOVES Papa!!!Only I would order chicken fingers at Olive Garden! It was good!!! P.S. ignore the drool on my shoulder!
It was a Fun night with the Fam!! Happy B-Day again Natalie!

2 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Hey, thanks again for the major sacrifice you made in my behalf! Love you!

Cedar said...

I am really ashamed of you for getting chicken fingers. Why didn't you try the alfredo with shrimp and a side of spaghetti?? I know thats your favorite. Happy Bday to a sweet gal. I love Kits clap picture. Hes really getting into it.